Once Upon a Time
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Procurar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Pesquisa avançada

Últimos assuntos
» Episódio 17 - Welcome to Storybrooke (Bem-Vindos a Storybrooke)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Mar 18, 2013 11:41 am por Admin

» Episódio 16 - The Miller's Daughter (A filha do moleiro)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:29 am por Admin

» Episódio 15 - The Queen is Dead (A Rainha está morta)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:28 am por Admin

» Episódio 14 - Manhattan (Manhattan)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:26 am por Admin

» Episódio 13 - Tiny (Pequenino)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am por Admin

» Episódio 12 - In The Name of the Brother (Em Nome do Irmão)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am por Admin

» Episódio 11 - The Outsider (O Intruso)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:22 am por Admin

» Episódio 10 - The Cricket Game (O Jogo do Grilo)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptySeg Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am por Admin

» Episódio 9 - Queen of Hearts (Rainha de Copas)
Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season EmptyQui Dez 06, 2012 2:36 pm por Admin

Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season

Ir para baixo

Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season Empty Jennifer Morrison Teases Once Upon a Time's Second Season

Mensagem  Admin Seg Set 17, 2012 11:44 am

By Carita Rizzo, TV GUIDE
Published 6:56 a.m., Monday, September 17, 2012

The curse being broken on Once Upon a Time resulted in the long awaited reunion between Snow White and Prince Charming, but when the show returns for its second season on Sept. 30 the daughter they sent away as an infant will be none too thrilled by the revelation that her parents have been right under her nose.

"It's a definite adjustment, knowing now that I've spent my whole life looking for them," Jennifer Morrison, who plays Emma Swan, told TV Guide Magazine at the Primetime Creative Emmy Awards on September 15. "I actually have a line in the show where I say, 'All I've known for 28 years is that you gave me up.' So when you finally find those people that you've been looking for, there's all sorts of mixed emotions there."

But fans who have grown to love the friendship between Emma and Mary Margaret should not be too worried about their relationship deteriorating in light of them now being mother and daughter.

"It's not that you lose any of the relationships that have been built outside of knowing they're her parents, but it becomes complicated," says Morrison. "You have to wonder: You really wanted to give up me for the greater good. Is the greater good really better than all of us being together? It's an interesting ethical dilemma."

Armed with more information than she knows what to do with, it would appear that the one character on the show that doesn't have a fairytale counterpart, and who also long fought the notion that the curse was real, has finally found her literary doppelganger.

"This is a big season for Emma because she's now believing in something that was so outrageous, and everything's new to her. So as much as she's not actually Alice in Wonderland, in a sense she feels like Alice in Wonderland, and she's gone down the rabbit hole," says Morrison. "Everything she thought was true, isn't, and everything she questioned is real. Everything is turned on its head, and there's just a lot for her to sort out to get her footing again."

Fonte: TV Guide
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://onceuponatime.forumeiro.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo